I got this printer from my inlaws and they gave me 2 cords to hook it up with but i dont know where one of them plugs into. if i could just get a real quick run down of how to hook up a photosmart 7350 that would really be great. i havent ever hooked up a printer before so i am new and very confused. thank you for your help
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try that link. I am going to try it myself and see if their suggestion clears my problem because just like you, I got a c84 and now despite all inks being replaced it is still acting like it's printing but only sending out blank pages.
hello. scanning requires a USB cord that connects the printer and the computer. Wireless printers do not scan in wireless mode. Once you hook up the usb wire, click on your computer start button, then all programs, control panel, scanners and cameras.... Regards, Joe
ps - kindly rate my answer as helpful. thank you.
Resetting HP Photosmart C6180 & C7180 "system failure" errors: (might work on other similar models as well)
1) press * and # at the same time 2) press 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display 3) press > and “information menu” should display 4) press > and “configuration menu” should display 5) press OK and “hardware failure status” should display 6) press OK “failure status: clear”. Press OK to clear 7) press CANCEL 8) press CANCEL 9) press CANCEL 10) turn printer off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes, plug cord back in then turn printer back on.
Hi as far as I know there is only one USB cord for the printers you not go far wrong just go buy one in the shop he will know what you need it cost about £2 or little more. All you need to ask them in the shop is you want a USB cord go from your printer to the PC.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping. All The Best: Pineworks
Please check for any paper jam inside the machine, Phone off hook message is becoz if you use the same phone line for fax and telephone, thats normal. Follow the steps below,,
1) unplug the power cord at the both ends from the printer and wall outlet. connect to wall out let directly dont connect to printer.
2)Press and hold # and 6 while reconnecting the power cord to the product hold for 1 min after plugging the power cord, and then release both buttons, this should resolve the issue.
your printer the g85 on the backyou will see below yhr bar codes where the power cord is four connections. looking at it from the back facing you on the far right is the power cord next to the power cord is the cord from the top lid second from the left i dont use this but i think it is the serial connection and far left connection is the usb cable the usb is the best on to use the two phone lines on what i call the leg or base far left remmber they need a special phone cord most cords only have two wires hooked up this on needs all four or it just want work right.hoop this helps