Question about Oakley Thump 2 MP3 Player
How do I delete music from the unit
1. Just go to computer from the start menu
2. Then plug in your oakly glasses with a usb cable it shouldve come with your glasses
3. You should see the oakly glasses come up on your computer
4. Then just click on your oakly glasses that come up on your computer
5. you should see your music files
6. right click them, you should see the delete option
7. the next step is kinda obvious click the delete option
8. TADA! it should work now
Posted on May 03, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2016 | Apple iPod nano
on Feb 11, 2015 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Mar 25, 2016 | Apple Ipad2 32GB Wifi
Mar 26, 2013 | GPX Ml552b Mp3 Player
Oct 25, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Apr 05, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
Mar 06, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 20, 2008 | Samsung YP-K3 MP3 Player
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: