Question about HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Oxc19a0035 Error code on a HP photosmart C7180 all in one it has only printed 235 pages
Some of these steps have already been mentioned but this should resolve the issue.
1. Disconnect the Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from the back of the product, but leave the product turned on.
2. Open the cover of the product and remove the print cartridges.
3. Close the cover and wait for the Insert Ink Cartridges message to display.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product and the wall socket, then wait for one minute.
5. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button.
6. Open the cover and reinsert the print cartridges.
7. Close the cover. If prompted, print a calibration page.
8. Print a Self Test to verify product is functional.
9. Reconnect the USB cable, and try to print from the computer.
10. If the error is still there replace the unit
1. Get the unit into the “Support Menu” by following the steps below
A. - Press and hold the “*” key.
B. - Press the “#” key and release both keys.
Display should say “Enter Special Key Combo”
C. - Press and release in sequence the “1”, “2” and “3” buttons.
Display should say “Support” and display the FW rev (something like R0631R)
2. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”. (on C8100 use Touch Screen)
3. Press and release the “OK” button.
4. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
5. Press and release the “OK” button.
6. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
7. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
8. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
11. Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK.
12. If the printer has already initialized, then go to the next step. If not, the printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
13. To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use or Software Installation.
14. If the error is still there, or reoccurs replace the unit.
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
The error which you got is the internal board got malfunctioned due to certain region. this can also occur if the cables of the printer get cut internally.or due to adapter of the printer faulty.the adapter gives the power but less then the required. but if internal board error then its necessary to get the board replaced but replacing will cost you near to new printer. thanks.
Posted on Dec 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2013 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 03, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 21, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
May 23, 2009 | HP Printers & Copiers
Nov 29, 2008 | HP Photosmart C7180 All-In-One InkJet...
44 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: