Re: the battery on my brand new missil MP4 only last 20...
Make sure you fully charge the device for 4 hours. On the setting on your device you should have a screen saver to shut off the screen display in a few second. Set this to saver battery time and set the auto off function if not in use for a long while to save more battery time. If your display screen stays on all the time that is the reason your battery dies so fast. Also playing your music loud for long period of time can drain the battery fast too.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Search online for Lenovo G550 replacement battery. They range in price from about $25 and up depending on brand and quality. The cheaper ones typically are Chinese import knock-offs, which can do fine, but may have reliability issues. I've had several and for the most part they work ok. For the price, its not likely buying the highest priced will necessarily make it any better in the long run. Just make sure the source you buy from (ebay, amazon, craigslist) are reputable and offer a replacement warranty.
I don't know if mine is a Missil brand, but the pix of the Missil A940LCD2PK look exactly like my no-name Chinese MP3 clip-on player. I am experiencing exactly the same problem. My firmware is 2208/06/12 V1.05. Everything else works as it should except, of course, music mode. The directory has "root" and a single "voice" folder for voice recordings. Is music mode looking for a folder? Is there some way to correct or upgrade firmware?
On the desktop of start menu their should be something called COMPUTER. if you click on that, it shows everything connected to the computer, you should see your missil MP4 connected their. Hope it works!
I had similar symptoms as well until it finally died:
1) First started eating batteries like crazy, especially standard AA and rechargeables. The CRV3 seemed to work a bit longer.
2) One day out of nowhere the autofocus stopped working. I replaced the batteries and it worked again for 10 shots. Then the autofocus stopped working and battery died (with the lens stuck open). Pressing power, the LCD backlight flashes on, the LED in the view finder blinks, and the lens motor makes noise. Then nothing just stuck open.
3) Again new batteries and was able to close lens, take a few pictures and dead again with lens stuck open - same problem in 2.
4) Replaced the batteries a couple times and was able to get a shot or two off, and now its complete stuck open, even with brand new batteries - with same problem in 2 it just won't turn on.
I finally sent it to Samsung the week of Christmas. I called Friday 1/7/05 to check and had to leave a voicemail. They called back Monday 1/10/05 to let me know they recieved it and that I should call back Thursday to check its status.