- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Wii doesnt play Blue-Ray "BD" Movies, only the PS3 does, also the Wii doesn't play DVD's.
You can get the Wii to play DVD's by cracking the system by placing files on a SD Card, but your Wii will never play Blue-Ray movie because the system doesn't have the blue laser in the cd drive, sorry.
There are two ways to sync the Wii remote with the Wii console after pressing the red sync button like you did:
1) Press the "1" and "2" buttons on the Wii remote until the lights begin to flash. This method provides a temporary connection to the Wii.
2) Open the battery cover on the Wii remote and press the red button next to the batteries. This creates a permanent connection or "pair" between the Wii remote and the Wii console.
Based on your description, it sounds like you are using method #1. In order to power on the Wii when the Wii's red light is on (meaning the machine is turned off) and start playing games like you want, method #2 must be used.
Imagine method #1 as "guest mode". If a friend comes over with their Wii remote and wants to play a game, you would open up the game first, use method #1, and your friend would temporarily be connected to the Wii. Using method #1 is like "owner mode" that lets the Wii remote turn the console on and off and always stay connected to it.
Hope this helps!
Did you place the Wii remote signal bar above/below your TV? You don't mention it in your question so I'm assuming you haven't. If that is the case just plus the receptor bar in your wii and place above or below the tv and you will be fine.
or you can remove all of the plugs from the console: AC, remote sensor, AV. This is important: You must also unplug the AC from the electrical outlet. Then wait 45 seconds, then plug the AC adapter back into the wall and your console. Power On.