Question about Cell Phones
How can i change the left and right softkeys under my screen? and i got rid of the carosel and have a regular screen now so how can i change what each directional arrow does?
Your manual can guide you
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
When u send a text how do u delete the numbers save after text message
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2014 | Nokia C3 Touch and Type Cell Phone
Feb 19, 2013 | AT&T Sony Ericsson W580i Cell Phone -...
Feb 19, 2013 | Sony Ericsson w580i Cellular Phone
Dec 04, 2011 | Sony Ericsson W810i Cell Phone
Nov 20, 2011 | Cell Phones
You'll need to complete all steps for this to work.
The phone has a 4-way directional 'Navi' key and 2 soft keys on either side of this. The Navi key can also be pressed in to select options.
1. Press the 'i' button (press navi key).
2. Highlight 'Browser' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
3. Highlight 'Browser settings' and press 'Select' (left softkey).
4. Press 'Options' (left softkey) , highlight 'Add new connection' and 'Select' (left softkey).
5. Highlight 'Profile Name' and enter 'giffgaff GPRS WAP'
6. Highlight 'Homepage URL' and enter 'http://giffgaff.com/mobile'.
7. Check that 'Proxy' is ticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
8. Highlight 'IP Address' and enter '22.214.171.124'.
9. Highlight 'Port' and enter '8080'
10. Ignore 'Linger time' (this is preset at 90).
11. Check that 'DNS' is unticked (press Navi key to tick/untick).
12. Highlight 'Bearer' and select 'GPRS' by pressing the Navi key right or left.
13. Highlight 'Advanced settings' and select using center Navi key.
14. Highlight 'APN' and enter 'giffgaff.com'.
15. Highlight 'Login ID' and enter 'giffgaff'.
16. Highlight 'Password' and enter 'password'.
17. Press 'Save' twice (left softkey).
18. Highlight 'giffgaff GPRS WAP' and press 'Options' (left softkey)
19. Highlight 'Activate' and 'Select' (left softkey).
20. Press 'Back' (right softkey) 3 times to return to the main screen.
The GPRS WAP settings are now complete.
Dec 21, 2010 | Samsung SGH-J600 Cellular Phone
Dec 02, 2010 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Jun 21, 2010 | Nokia 7210
Mar 29, 2010 | i-mate Ultimate 9502 Cell Phone
Feb 25, 2010 | HTC Verizon XV6700 Cellular Phone
440 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!