a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can Unlock the mobile phones from the Security Lock(Password) lock using the Master Reset Code,You can get the Master Reset Code at Reliable Cost here http://www.mobileunlocksolutions.com/unlocking-services/rs1wp6/ and Unlock the mobile from the Security lock,You Can Check whether Your model in the List!!!!!!!!!
*#06# for checking the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) for Nokia 7210 To view Week and Year of manufacture enter *#3283# [*# D A T E #]
The last two digits are the year. If the year is 95, the first two digits are the month. For 96 the first two digits are the week of the year.
To view the software version on Nokia 7210 enter *#170602112302# or *#9999#
On newer phones, the code has been changed to *#682371158412125#
All Nokia phones (Nokia 7210 and newer) have four different SIM locks which can be used to lock the phone for up to 4 different providers. But most phones with restriction only have one lock activated. (Lock 1)
The main code used in Nokia 7210 phones is :
This code is able to check, activate or remove Sim card restriction (SP-lock).
Use the * key to get the p, + and w chars.
'Y' has to be 1,2,3 or 4 - depending of what lock you what to deal with.
#pw+1234567890+1# for Provider-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+2# for Network-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+3# for Country-Lock status
#pw+1234567890+4# for SimCard-Lock status
# = DOUBLE-CROSS
W = PRESS "*" THREE TIMES
P = PRESS "*" FOUR TIMES
+ = PRESS "*" TWO TIMES
MASTERCODE = 1234567890
Y = NUMBER 1 TO 4
(master code) is a 10 digit code, based on the phones IMEI number.
Eg. To remove restriction on lock 1 type following code:
If you just want to check your phone use 10 random numbers Eg. 1234567890 as the (master code)
eg. To check if phone if restricted on lock 1 type the following code:
Bypass the SP lock With a Nokia 16xx/21xx/31xx/51xx/81xx
1. Insert SIM card of different provider.
2. Turn on the phone and press the UP VOLUME key for 3 sec.
Then release it and the phone says PIN CODE?
3. Press the "C" key.
4. Then Press * and wait until it disappears and appears again, then press * one more time and 04*PIN*PIN*PIN# (please help me as I helped you)
DISCLAIMER: YOU CAN SERIOUSLY BRICK YOUR PHONE USING THIS MENU, I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE IF THIS HAPPENS. USE EXTREME CAUTION AND DON'T EDIT THINGS YOU'RE UNSURE OF. To access the programming (NAM) and service menu on the Voyager;
1) Flip the phone open, exposing the QWERTY keyboard.
2) Using the keyboard enter ' ##PROGRAM10000' (##776472610000), then press send.
3) The phone will ask you for a service code, MOST carriers is ' 000000 ' others will need to find this out for themselves. This code is called the MSL (Master Subsidy Lock) a Google search will help you.
4) The 1st option is for NAM programming.
...and if you find out how to HARD RESET, let me know!
There is not a master reset or code for this what you can do is take it in to verizon they can re do the software but if its stolen and somebody reported it then they wont activate it or give it back to you i used to work for them lol just let me know if you have any questions..