Question about Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Saying this for all games only started today suddenly after changing games
1. Turn off your XBox and unplug all cables from the console and the wall, including a wireless adaptor if you have one.
2. Clean off your game discs using a non-scratch cloth.
3. If your game discs are already scratched, you can most likely take them to a video game store, such as EB Games, and get it cleaned for a small fee.
4. Plug your cables back in, except for the wireless adaptor or network cable (ie. don't connect to the internet).
5. Start up one of your games and see if it loads.
6. If it loads, turn off your XBox, and connect to the internet.
7. If it still does not load, it may be a disc drive problem in which case, contact Microsoft XBox 360 support at: www.xbox.com
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 21, 2011 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jul 24, 2010 | Activision Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare...
May 21, 2010 | Microsoft Fable 2 for Xbox 360
Oct 02, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Jul 03, 2009 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
Dec 31, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!