Question about Ricoh Aficio MP1600SPF Copier
1. Turn the system off
2. Go to the right side of the unit and open the side panel will drop down
3. Move to the front of the machines and pull the drawer out as far as it will go, if it stops that meant there is a piece of paper caught in the take up area.
4. Go back to the side where you opened the panel and look for the lead edge of the paper, if you see it grab hold and up and towards you.
5. If you can't see the lead edge of the paper you will have to force the paper drawer out, just pull hard and the drawer and a piece of paper will come out.
6. Remove the drawer completly and then look in the paper drawer cavity for the remaining piece of paper.
Posted on Jan 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2013 | Konica Minolta Copier Toner EP6001 CS Pro...
Mar 30, 2011 | Canon iR 2016i Black and White Copier
Feb 15, 2011 | Brother DCP-8040 Copier
Oct 11, 2010 | Minolta EP1083 CS/PRO Copier
Dec 03, 2009 | Canon CLC 1150 Color Copier
Apr 28, 2009 | Toshiba Estudio 200L Copier
Jan 28, 2009 | Brother HL-4040CN Laser Printer
Jan 27, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 1027 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 25, 2008 | Sharp AL 1631 Copier
Oct 18, 2007 | Canon ImageRUNNER 3570 Copier/Printer
146 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: