Question about Nikon Coolpix P2 Digital Camera
It's probably because Picasa 3 is not your default import program for photos. You can fix this by:
In Windows XP, your default import setting must be adjusted on a device by device basis:
* Connect the import device (your camera or card reader) to your computer.
* Double-click My Computer on your computer desktop.
* Right-click the listing of your import device.
* Select Properties.
* Click the Autoplay tab.
* Select 'Pictures' from the content drop-down menu.
* Choose from two possible actions:
* Select an action to perform: Select an application to handle import by default each time photos are detected on the specific piece of hardware.
* Prompt me each time to choose an action: Choose an import application each time you attach your hardware.
* Click Apply.
* Click OK.
Windows Vista allows you to set a global import preference for all photo or videos files.
* Click Start > Control Panel.
* Select Autoplay.
* Under 'Picture' or 'Video,' select your default import program.
* Click Save.
Posted on May 07, 2009
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2014 | Nikon Coolpix P2 Digital Camera
Sep 26, 2010 | Nikon Coolpix P2 Digital Camera
Apr 08, 2010 | Nikon Coolpix P2 Digital Camera
Feb 25, 2010 | Nikon Coolpix 5700 Digital Camera
Nov 08, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix 8800 Digital Camera
Mar 23, 2009 | Nikon Coolpix P2 Digital Camera
Aug 23, 2008 | Nikon COOLPIX L3 Digital Camera
Jun 15, 2008 | Nikon COOLPIX S5 Digital Camera
Apr 20, 2008 | Nikon Coolpix 4300 Digital Camera
353 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: