Question about Big Button TV Universal Remote
Can you please tell me the code for the Durabrand TV and Coby DVD on the big button gigantic Living Solutions remote control? I can't find the instructions.
SOURCE: Codes for Big Button Remote
If it's an Innovage brand Jumbo remote, try this...
There are 2 different versions of the Innovage Jumbo remote, an old and a new.
For the old version:
1. You have to have the TV or DVD turned OFF.
2. Then, you have to push CODE SEARCH button once for 3 seconds till it lights solid
3. Then press TV (or DVD) button once till it lights once and turns solid and press the ON/OFF button very slowly and repeatedly as many as 300+ times to wait for the TV (or DVD) to go on.
4. Once it goes on...STOP and IMMEDIATELY press ENTER before you pass up the code or you'll have to start over!
This is very frustrating but my advice is to take it slow and methodical. Think the tortoise and the hare...if you go too fast, you'll redo it several times because you'll keep passing it up and accidentally turn the TV on and off suddenly and miss the code.
For the newer version:
1. Turn the TV (or DVD) ON.
2. Press CODE SEARCH once and it blinks.
3. Press TV (or DVD) once and it blinks.
4. Press ON/OFF button only ONCE.
5. Wait as it automatically searches for the code by itself. It will have a slow long blink between each code it searches.
6. Stay alert because when the TV (or DVD) goes off, you IMMEDIATELY have to push ENTER to lock in that code before it goes onto the next one. (which it will even if the TV is off)
Posted on May 22, 2008
Have a solution for you.Turn your TV on then Press and hold 'P' on remote until light stays on. Press device to be controlled (TV/Cable) light will flicker but stay on. Now keep pressing channel up (up to 300 times) until device changes channel. Then press Enter to save code. Hope this helps
Posted on Jun 21, 2008
SOURCE: Living Solutions Jumbo Remote
for code retrieval:
press and hold "code search" until led lights up solid red.
press the device button (TV for tv, DVD for dvd player, etc.)
press each of the buttons 0-9 untill the light blinks. that means you have the 1st number of the 3 digit code.
repeat to find the 2nd and 3rd.
After you find the 3rd digit, the led will turn off.
Now you have the code!
So, what you do is:
turn on the device you want to program.
aim the remote and hold code search until light remains solid red
press device button
enter the code, led should turn off
after that, press the on/off key.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
MY MOTHER'S LEAFLET (doesn't state Living Solutions) GIVES THE FOLLOWING CODES FOR DAEWOO TVs: -
004,005,009,017,018,019,042,058,082,085,097,100,126,,127,130 and 138
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2011 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Jan 08, 2010 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Sep 21, 2009 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Jul 08, 2009 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Apr 02, 2009 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Jul 19, 2008 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Jun 08, 2008 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
115 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: