- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First reattch your mouse and keyboard cable connection to cpu. Then check if still same then open cpu cabinet. Refix RAM memory. When cmos cell is gone this issue occurs so change cmos cell . Pull cmos cell from motherboard for 10 minutes then refix into it. Reattach ATX power connctor from smps to motherboard. Reattach processor and its fan. then check. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for using FixYa.
Check on the version of your BIOS, This has been an issue with older BIOS software. You may have to update your BIOS to remove this issue. Also, some intrusion switches work on grounding a signal through the switch to show the machine is closed, by removing the switch, you have removed this signal, hence the bios will show the intrusion all the time. Try refitting the switch and taping it closed.
Regrettably, that model doesn't have Bluetooth installed even though it has the button for it available. It's a bargain basement, bare-bones model and that was one of the corners they cut to keep the price low. It would be available in the higher end models.
You can try these steps, but it will delete all saved games :
Hard Reset procedure for the PS3 :
1. Power Off the PS3 via the power switch in back and power back on w/switch.
2. Hold Power Button on the Front until you hear 3 beeps.
3. Then go through the initial setup and then run a full Format
via System > Format. (will take approx 3 1/1 hours). You may need to
have our AV cables ready if your using HDMI (in case HDMI isn’t
detected after initial reset).
4. Restore your backup you made prior to doing factory/hard reset (optional, if you created a backup).
Hopefully this will solve your freezing problems.