Question about Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit Wireless Headset
The phone recognises the parrot when i put in the pass code which i think is 0000 the connection fails
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Parrot device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2014 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Feb 02, 2011 | Nokia Consumer Headset
Jan 28, 2010 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Nov 14, 2009 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Jun 03, 2009 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Dec 24, 2008 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Feb 04, 2008 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Oct 24, 2015 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Jan 30, 2015 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
667 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!