Question about Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit Wireless Headset
The phone recognises the parrot when i put in the pass code which i think is 0000 the connection fails
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Parrot device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Season's Greetings from Fixya
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 21, 2012 | Parrot SA Parrot Ck3100 Lcd Handsfree...
Feb 02, 2011 | Parrot Hands-Free Car Kit with LCD Display...
Jan 02, 2011 | Parrot SA Parrot Ck3100 Lcd Handsfree...
Mar 02, 2010 | Parrot SA Parrot Ck3100 Lcd Handsfree...
Jun 27, 2009 | Apple Cell Phones
Jun 03, 2009 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Mar 11, 2008 | Cell Phones
Feb 04, 2008 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Oct 24, 2015 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
Jan 30, 2015 | Parrot MINIKIT Bluetooth Hands-Free Kit...
673 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!