An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.
Re: RCA D52W20B BEEPS AND SHUTS OFF
My first instinct when i hear this at the shop is a shorted horizontal output transistor. and with that usally a flyback also. If you know any electronics you can replace. Replacing these components are not for a novice. i would first check the transistor to be sure
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First turn on the tv manually. Next press the TV button on the remote once. Then hold the set button until the light blinks twice. There are 7 codes for RCA tv's and the model is not specified. After each code entry, the light should blink twice again. The codes are : 0047, 1047, 1147,1247, 1347, 1447, 1547. After you enter a code try the power button on the remote and the set should cut off.You have to start over with the set button with every new code. When you find the right code the tv will turn off. I hope this helps. The link for the owners manual is: http://www.oneforall.com/uploads/support/cc5ef1b7b389da162d2ac97bb9e94210.pdf Thankyou for using fixya. I'm glad to help.
The Directv remote isn't capable of fully emulating the native remote of the Symphonic Combo. You can get limited functionality though.
1. Move Remote slider to "AV1" position. 2. Hold down mute and select until you get 2 flashes of the green light, then release both keys. 3. Enter 20821 and observe 2 more flashes of the green light.
Next lock the volume controls to this device.
4. If you have moved the remote's slider from the AV1 position, move it back. The slider should remain on AV1. 5. Hold down mute and select until you get 2 flashes then release both keys. 6. Enter 993 and observe 2 flashes. 7. Press and release THE SELECT KEY and observe 2 more flashes.
You can control the TV's power using the big power button under the device selector.