Question about Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
Has anyone had this error code with their software: Line 2: invalid value for 'language' attribute: en-US'. Valid values have RCF1766 format (e.g. 'en or en_US).
Thanks for the advice. Everything seems to be working great. I deleted my most recent version of Tomtom Home.
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
If you are using tomtom home 1.5 and also have tomtom home 2.5 installed, you will need to remove one of the versions of home from your computer because both versions of home use the same folder tomtom that is stored in my documents.
If you are using the tomtom go720 device, uninstall tomtom home (without the number 2 at the end)
tomtom home 1.5 with the options menu on the left hand side is not needed for your device since it has been for PDA use only.
Hope this helps
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2014 | Xerox Phaser 8560/YN Printer
Jan 22, 2014 | Fujitsu Fi-6140 High Performance Color...
[CE40] Image quality control test pattern abnormality
(1) Use "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576)"to check the abnormal occurring condition for each color.
(2) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / Low-density pattern (05-391-0 to 3)" to
check if the low-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color. The values under 320 for Y, M
and C, and under 220 for K are defined as low-density pattern abnormality.
(3) Check "Output value display of image quality sensor / High-density pattern (05-390-0 to 3)" to
check if the high-density pattern abnormality occurs for each color and identify the color which
pattern is abnormal. If the value is 630 or above, it is defined as high-density pattern abnormality.
(4) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "0" (Invalid).
(5) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)".
(6) Output the image quality control test pattern (04-270) more than one time and check the patch of the color identified in step (3) to see if the image is abnormal.
(7) Replace the image quality sensor.
(8) Set the values of "Image quality closed-loop control / Contrast voltage (08-556)" and "Image
quality closed-loop control / Laser power (08-557)" to "1" (Valid).
(9) Perform "Enforced performing of image quality open-loop control (05-394)" and make sure it is
completed normally. (Error [CE40] does not appear.)
(10) Clear all "Image quality control abnormal detection counter Y to K display/0 clearing (08-573 to 576).
Apr 12, 2011 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 03, 2009 | Samsung DCS 12 Corded Phone
Jun 22, 2009 | Sun Java Programming Language (cdj-275)
Dec 10, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
125 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: