- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
your machine should only get hot water going into your machine .that is the problem right there,chek faucet temp then start machine must be hot going in.the tablet even if was dropped will not dissolve in cold water. let me know if i was helpful to you
Hi and wlecome... You should not use anything other than powered dishwasher detergent in these products. They are not designed for tablet-style detergents. The reason is because the dispenser does not "open" during the wash cycle like you would see on a conventional dishwaser. The incoming water pours over the detergent and releases the mixture out the bottom of the dispenser. If you need a user guide, you can get one here: http://fisherpaykelparts.net/index.php?blockitemid=29
Hi, I don't usually put the tablet in the door holder. I just place it in the bottom of the washer . I aways am concerned that there will be soap residue. So this way utensils are getting washed as soon a the washer commences .I usually scrape debris off plates and utensils before I put them in the dishwasher. This works well. Hope this works well for you. Teresa
It sound like a detergent cup issue (the door doesn't open at time)
A very simple test for it is to place a tablet on the bottom of the dishwasher for a full cycle and to see what happen to the tablet. In case the tablet will be dissolved :
- The detergent cup can become clogged with old dried detergent that prevents it from opening at time. Sometimes just cleaning the cup takes care of the problem.
- The detergent cup opened by a bi-metal switch or a wax motor located inside your dishwasher door(behind the detergent cup).
If cup's cleaning will not solve the problem, you should replace the bi-metal switch or the wax motor (depend which of them is used in your machine).
Good luck !