Question about Lands Phones
I have a GE telephone model number 25942EE1-C and the display keeps blinking "CL." The owners manual advises me to push the check/day button to start to set the correct day and time. There is a diagram that shows where this button should be on the back of the base but my base doesn't have those buttons. How do I set the day/time stamp?
Voice Time/Day Stamp
1. Make sure the answering system is ON.
2. Press flash/answerer/call waiting button on the handset to enter answerer remote mode.
3. Press key  to enter Time/Day set menu on handset.
4. To set Hour, key in -.
5. To set Minutes, key in -.
6. To set AM/PM, press the CALLER ID-VOLUME (5or6) button.
7. Press #PAUSE/ringer button to confirm the setting.
follow these steps carefully , see if that helps ya.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2010 | GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
May 19, 2010 | GE Profile WPRE6100G Top Load Washer
Dec 13, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Oct 29, 2009 | GE Microwave Ovens
Dec 29, 2008 | GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
Dec 28, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!