Question about Lands Phones
I have a GE telephone model number 25942EE1-C and the display keeps blinking "CL." The owners manual advises me to push the check/day button to start to set the correct day and time. There is a diagram that shows where this button should be on the back of the base but my base doesn't have those buttons. How do I set the day/time stamp?
Voice Time/Day Stamp
1. Make sure the answering system is ON.
2. Press flash/answerer/call waiting button on the handset to enter answerer remote mode.
3. Press key  to enter Time/Day set menu on handset.
4. To set Hour, key in -.
5. To set Minutes, key in -.
6. To set AM/PM, press the CALLER ID-VOLUME (5or6) button.
7. Press #PAUSE/ringer button to confirm the setting.
follow these steps carefully , see if that helps ya.
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2010 | GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
May 19, 2010 | GE Profile WPRE6100G Top Load Washer
Dec 13, 2009 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Oct 29, 2009 | GE Microwave Ovens
Dec 29, 2008 | GE 25942GE2 Cordless Phone System
Dec 28, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
306 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!