Question about Velbon ELCARMA540 Tripod

1 Answer

Broken Velbon Tripob

Does anyone know where to get parts for a Velbon El Carma 540 ?? Thanks

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 37 Answers

Contact them for parts. Email would be the easiest way.

6-1-5 Nogata Nakanoku
Tokyo 165-0027 JAPAN
Telephone: +81- (03) 5327-6105
Fax: +813 5327 6117

Posted on Nov 06, 2007


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

3 Answers

Velbon VGB-3C


Please contact main support no of Velbon and they will help you with the parts Main support number+81- (03) 5327-6105

Aug 22, 2008 | Velbon PX-781 Tripod

1 Answer

Velbon AE spare parts

Hi Keypr.
For repairs on the broken Velbon leg, you can try and contact:
ToCAD America Service Dept.
300 Webro Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054


Ask for an estimate.

Hope this helps,

Apr 05, 2010 | Photography

1 Answer

I need the part that attaches the camera to the tripod on my velbron cx-540 tripod

Try for that part. There is listed the widest selection of quick releases and support more brands than any other web site I’ve seen.

Mar 30, 2010 | Velbon CX-690 Tripod

1 Answer

The screw that attaches the tripod (El Carmagne) to the tripod head (PHD 510) has been lost. Where can I get a new screw?

Is this like a duplicate question of the one I just answered? I will pesume not.

If this is an emergency, take your equipment to the hardwre store. They should be able to sell you a nut/bolt/screw of the approximate proper size. If you can wait, visit your photo shop and have them order the parts you require.

Thanks for your question at

Feb 24, 2010 | Velbon EL Carmagne 630 Tripod

1 Answer

I need a spare part for this tripod, its the arm that you need to spin that makes the camera goes up and down. I need a part number and a price for this component. Thanks, Eran

Sorry that I can't give you a definitive answer, but Velbon do not publish a spares catalogue.

Spare parts are usually available for current/recent models but you need to contact Velbon directly via the web address given below; it takes you to another page which is appropriate to your country. The part which you're after is called a centre column crank handle.

Velbon are at the budget end of the market so spares support and repairs have never been that great, but the company do sometimes simply post you a new tripod instead of repairing the old one.

Note that if you're in the UK and the tripod has failed earlier than can reasonably be expected then it is covered by the Sale of Goods Act (SoGA) for up to six years. Note that it is the seller, not the manufacturer, who is liable under SoGA and the manufacturers warranty is in addition to your statutory rights.

Oct 05, 2009 | Velbon CX-440 Tripod

2 Answers

Velbon DV 7000 replacement parts

Hi I need a locking clip for one of the Velbon Tripod legs any suggestions?



Apr 15, 2009 | Velbon Sherpa DV7000 Tripod

2 Answers

Parts for a velbon tripod

hi there, i think you can obtain the parts directly from Hakuba USA. they're the USA distributers for Velbon and will actually repair it... if you can't by simply replacing a part. also a phone # 1-800-423-1623 and a seperate # 800-886-2236 to order quick release plates.

Jan 04, 2009 | Velbon VideoMate Deluxe Heavy-Duty...

1 Answer

Tripod plate leveler thumb screw

Try They sell some repair parts for velbon tripods.

Feb 27, 2008 | Velbon Victory 550 Grounder Tripod with...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Velbon ELCARMA540 Tripod Logo

Related Topics:

299 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Velbon Photography Experts


Level 3 Expert

83850 Answers

Dennis Kyne
Dennis Kyne

Level 2 Expert

47 Answers

Tony Parsons
Tony Parsons

Level 3 Expert

5522 Answers

Are you a Velbon Photography Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides