Hi Friends, Problem with Acer Aspire Notebook Or Laptops? Just visit the sites.. For any Software problem you can visit a link by just Click Here. For any Hardware problem with this Notebook you can Click Here
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The windows has to be reinstalled ( Formatting the Hard Disk with DATA LOSS ) Select models have the ability to have the operating system reinstalled from a hidden drive built into the computer. To start the system recovery:
Restart the netbook.
When the Acer logo appears on the screen, press the Alt and F10 keys repeatedly.
If you are prompted with a Microsoft Windows boot screen, press the Enter key.
After the system recovery program has loaded, follow the prompts to reinstall the Operating System.
Select ' completely restore to factory defaults
If this is not working, then get the Factory Recovery CD's to reinstall windows.
turn on pc enter bios setup select default settings save and restart.have os disk in drive wait for screen display any key to start from cd.press any key to load disk.in options select install windows ( not repair) your system will find existing os ,now you can choose repair or install fresh copy.if you choose to install fresh copy delete partition first and create new partition and format.
Perform a system recovery: Acer computer's do not ship with recovery CD's - there is a program that allows you to burn the disks or recover.
3 ways to recover:
1. If in Windows - Start - Programs - Acer empowering technology - Acer E-recovery management -
click on Restore at bottom then "Restore to factory default settings"
2. Or click on Burn disks instead of Restore
3. If unable to boot into Windows then tap Alt/F10 during boot right after Acer splash screen when starting up the computer.
4. This will start the Acer E-recovery program - choose Factory Default Settings and follow instructions.
For Acer end user technical support, spare parts and service: 1.800.816.2237