I got it my little boy for xmas it does not yawn and wake up it does nothing ive checked and triple checked the batteries and still it wont work but if u lift the arm the eyes flicker red make a weird noise and it dies again what the hell is wrong with it
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press and hold the power button until the computer shuts off. If that does not work, remove the battery. In either case when you start up again the computer will probably show a message screen and suggest a scan for problems.
Thanks to the folks at Microsoft for setting that as default in 2007.
Go to the home ribbon, you should see in the heading styles, a style called normal. Right click on it and select modify.
Here you can select the defaults for the normal template which is used each time Word starts. You can choose your default font, size, etc. Underneath the font you have four sections. The first one is the justification which should usually be left justified. The 2nd one is important, this is your single-double-triple spacing icon. Select the first one. The next one after that helps to fine tune that a little bit. Click the two arrows point towards each other until the spacing doesn't get any smaller. Make sure that you select New documents based on this template, then click OK. If you have any further questions, let me know and I can assist further. Also, if you could please give this solution a rating of fixya, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks and God bless!
1. Insert the CD into the drive 2. If autoplay is not working, check for setup.exe or autorun.exe 3. check for the 'open=' entry in the autorun.inf 4. if nothing works, go to the individual folders of softwares and run their setups
I had the same problem and finally found my manual. Here's what to do, everyone!
1. Take back panel off the sending unit, where the three batteries are, by unscrewing the 4 phillips head screws (assuming you, like I, had put the screws back in after installing new batteries). You will see a little gray button in a hole above where the batteries are; the little button is one you can push down with the same phillips screwdriver you took the 4 screws out with - don't do this yet.
2. Now, hold down the "channel" button on front of receiver panel for 2 sec, until the dash in the "ch" box and the place where the temp is supposed to be starts blinking.
3. Now, while these indicia are blinking on the panel, push the little gray button down and hold it for 2 seconds. This causes the transmitter to "register" with the receiver. You should now see a 1 in the "ch" box and get a temp reading.
4. Put screws back on, put receiver where you want it, proceed with rest of your life.
heyo.....Vista should find it right away. I have a bluetooth usb adaptor and had the same problem.... I found a site that helped me download a driver made for vista. http://www.jonsguides.com/Bluetooth®/tested.html
However that was last year...be sure to do a google search for the Manufacturer of you adaptor (dongle) first along with the words "bluetooth usb dongle vista driver" in the search bar.