Question about Uniden Cordless Phone
My phones have become "unregistered"and i can't find the manual. Can't find a manual to download
TO REGISTER A HANDSET
[At the base]
1. Press and hold the the PAGE button on the base station for at least 3 seconds. You have 90 seconds in which to register a handset.
[At the handset]
2. Press MENU and scroll to ADVANCED SET and press MENU
3. Scroll to REGISTRATION and press MENU
4. If necessary scroll to display REGIST.BASE and press MENU
5. BASE 1 2 3 4 is displayed and the registered base number is flashing.
6. Enter the number of the base you wish to register to your handset. If you have only 1 base station, press 1. If you have 2 base stations, press 1 or 2, etc.
7. When the display shows PIN---- , enter the base pin.
8. When the handset is registered to the base it is assigned a handset number.
If you have forgotten your PIN you will need to:
Reset your ORB
1. Press MENU, scroll to ADVANCED SET and press MENU
2. Scroll to RESET UNIT and press MENU
3.CONFIRM? is displayed. Press MENU
[NOTE: Entries stored in the phonebook and new answering messages are retained. You PIN will return to the Default setting 0000]
To Set the PIN
1. Press MENU and scroll to ADVANCED SET and press MENU
2. Scroll to PIN and press MENU
3. Enter the current 4 digit master PIN and press MENU. [Default setting is 0000]
4. Enter the new PIN and press MENU
Hope this has been helpful!
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 15, 2013 | BT Graphite 2100 Twin Dect Digital...
Jun 07, 2010 | Lands Phones
May 11, 2010 | Lands Phones
Nov 21, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jul 24, 2009 | Lands Phones
Oct 07, 2008 | Lands Phones
Mar 17, 2008 | Philips 2252 Twin Cordless Phone
2,531 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!