My electric razor leaves my face black. I have changed the screens & the cutters, but it is still leaving my skin covered with a black coat. It washes off okay with soap & water & it is not oily. I've had the razor about 3-4 years. It is rechargeable. The problem just started about 3 weeks ago.
I have the same problem and the 2 previous answers are not even close .. my issue started when I replaced the screen and cutter on my razor .. I think it is just inferior metal used for the replacement screens. It is a smudge that is in no way related to metal shavings or dzrk hair ...
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
legs shouldn't leave cuts on your leg unless you use a blunt blade or don't use
a shaving cream or body wash - in these situations the razor doesn't glide
along the skin and can cause cuts.
Here are some home remedies for remove black heads from nose...
1. Baking Soda
Baking soda is an effective treatment for blackheads as well as acne. It helps clear the skin of impurities such as debris and dirt.
Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with mineral water to make a paste.
Apply the paste generously on the affected skin area and massage gently. Allow it to dry for a few minutes before rinsing it off with warm water.
Repeat this remedy once or twice a week.
Cinnamon can be used to remove and prevent blackheads
Mix one teaspoon each of cinnamon powder and lemon juice with a pinch of turmeric powder (optional). Spread it on your face, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse it off.
Alternatively, mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and honey to form a thick paste. Apply it on the affected area before bed and leave it on overnight. In the morning, wash your face well with normal water. For best results, follow this remedy daily for about 10 days.
The combination of oatmeal and yogurt is great for keeping your skin free of blackheads.
Mix one teaspoon honey and the juice of four tomatoes in sufficient oatmeal to make a paste.
Scrub it on your skin.
Wash it off after 10 minutes.
Repeat regularly for clear skin.
You can also make a paste by mixing together two tablespoons of oatmeal, three tablespoons of plain yogurt, and small amounts of lemon juice and olive oil. Apply the paste to your entire face, leave for a few minutes and then rinse your face with water.
By following these few, easy steps you will be able to keep your skin healthy and beautiful for many years to come.
1. Make sure to protect your skin from the sun. Sun exposure ages and wrinkles the skin and increases the risk of skin cancer. Use sunscreen. Apply 15 minutes before you leave the house.
2. Smoking, too, ages and wrinkles the skin by narrowing the blood vessels, therefore decreasing blood flow, which deplates the skin of oxygen and nutrients that are essential to skin health. So don't smoke!
3. Be gentle with your skin. Everyday cleansing and shaving can damage it. Therefore you should: - Limit bath time. Long baths and showers remove oils from the skin. Also it's better to use warm rather than hot water. - Avoid strong soaps. Better to use a mild cleanser. - Shave carefully. Lubricate your skin before shaving, with shaving cream, lotion or gel. Use clean, sharp razors. And especially, shave in the direction your hair grows, not against it. - Moisturize your skin. Use moisturizers when the skin is dry, preferably containing SPF.
4. Eat healthily. Lots of fruits and vegetables, whole grains and lean proteins help you feel and look your best.
5. Live a clean and healthy routine. Change the bed sheets and wash your towel often, to avoid rolling in and brushing with germs and bacteria. Set up a routine to cleanse your face before going to bed.
paint pots are a very versatile product that you can where with or under e/s, or even by itself ! MSFs are my favorite face powder, they leave a very silky feeling on my skin and makes me look flawless :)
Ans) My favorite product is the MSF - Mineralized Satin Finish liquid foundation. It leaves your skin looking radiant and glowing.
If you are a using an electric shaver for the first time, I hope that this article will get you going. Proper techniques will ensure the best, closest shave possible. Maintaining the razor by properly cleaning and recharging it will also ensure that the razor works correctly and does not malfunction during use. Proper care and maintenance of the electric razor will also ensure that the razor will last for years to come. Consider this article as a shaving-best-practices template for your first electric shaver.<br />
Firstly, clean your face and dry it. Electric shavers do a better job when your face is clean. Turn the electric razor on and begin shaving against the direction of hair growth, moving the shaving head linearly and in circles. Circular motion Stretch the skin with your other hand to make the hair stand up straighter so the razor blades shave closer.<br />
After shaving, turn it off and rinse the cutting heads under warm water. You can also use jet clean system once a week to clean your shaver. Make sure that you charge it for the time specified in user manual. Overcharging may cause damage to the battery.
try giving him an aftershave balm this will sooth the itchiness I use it and it works fine also if its the first time he's using it he must get use to it as electric razors offer a closer shave when used properly than normal razors. ps ALWAYS use electric razors on DRY skin
The Braun foil shavers are well designed and I find they work well for sensitive skin if you prepare properly. Make sure you apply a hot towel to your face followed by a shaving conditioner. When applying the shaver, press lightly. Don't be afraid to go over the same areas several times to get most of the whiskers. Once you do this for about a week, your skin should begin to adapt to the sensation of electric shaving. You'll then be able to use the shaver more aggressively and get a thorough shave.