Re: Uploading songs onto the Missil flashMP3 player
First you have to charge it up fully by plugging it into the computer with the usb cable it came with. if yo have windows 2000 or higher you don't need to install the software it came with. It takes 4 hours to fully charge. Shut your MP3 missil player off and the plug it back into the computer with the cable it came with. Microsoft window plug and play should automatically indentify the devive as a storage device. All you do from there is drop and drag your mp3 songs iinto the storage folder in your device. Enjoy your new device
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I don't know if mine is a Missil brand, but the pix of the Missil A940LCD2PK look exactly like my no-name Chinese MP3 clip-on player. I am experiencing exactly the same problem. My firmware is 2208/06/12 V1.05. Everything else works as it should except, of course, music mode. The directory has "root" and a single "voice" folder for voice recordings. Is music mode looking for a folder? Is there some way to correct or upgrade firmware?
convert another kind of format Use http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music
1. Download Video Download Studio, install it.
2. Go to the interface, you can download (Automatic capture) the YouTube video there directly. Tab Download to Convert, you can also click "Add" button to upload the videos from computer. You can also edit video by trim and crop functions.
3. After the video display on the Video Download Studio, click "Profile" and choose "General audio", then select an MP3 format. Set destination file, clicking Convert button to complete the task.
Not only convert video to MP3, but also support batch conversion. Safe and easy to operate. No Viruses, No Spyware, No Adware. Do not hesitate. Have a try!
Drivers required only for Win98. Other versions on Windows have drivers installed. Plug usb cord into PC and into Missil Player. Open my computer, removable disk which is the Missil player) and file where desired music is. Drag music from storage file to "removable disk in "my computer". Treat it as a hard drive copy to, delete or format. To continue playing where you left off when restarting, hold off/pause button down for 3 seconds before shutting off.