Question about Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
Usb does not see the card and has no sound pcmi card in but dont work proply
Several Ways to do this;
1. Locate the driver install disk that you received with the USB Card, Video Card, Sound Card and importantly your Motherboard
If unable to find
2. Go online and search for your particular models of the cards within your PC
To do this:
1. Assure you are confident with opening your case and handling hardware
2. Locate the Sound Card, Video Card, USB Extention Card and your motherboard and write down the model names
3. Search online for the appropriate drivers.
Please Note I do not at all advise handling hardware unless you are confident and hold no responsibility
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2010 | MSI K8MM-V Motherboard
Sep 21, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jun 14, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB microSD Memory Card
Jun 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 30, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jun 22, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 16, 2008 | Aiptek Pocket DV 5900 DV Digital Camcorder
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: