Question about Microsoft Windows 98 for PC
Usb does not see the card and has no sound pcmi card in but dont work proply
Several Ways to do this;
1. Locate the driver install disk that you received with the USB Card, Video Card, Sound Card and importantly your Motherboard
If unable to find
2. Go online and search for your particular models of the cards within your PC
To do this:
1. Assure you are confident with opening your case and handling hardware
2. Locate the Sound Card, Video Card, USB Extention Card and your motherboard and write down the model names
3. Search online for the appropriate drivers.
Please Note I do not at all advise handling hardware unless you are confident and hold no responsibility
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 07, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 30, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Aug 02, 2008 | Computers & Internet
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: