Question about Motorola Mobility Universal Bluetooth Wireless Headset H500 Headset
Can you tell me if this is possible and can it be done, or do we need a code. My cell phone is a Samsung. and I was given a motorola but no user manual
We live in canada and whatever help you can give us would be appreciated. Do you know if it can even be done,
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
ACTIVATING THE BLUETOOTH
You must activate the Bluetooth feature of your phone to be able to establish a Bluetooth connection
between your phone and your SuperTooth kit as well as with other Bluetooth devices.
Press Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > Activation > On.
Press Back as many times as needed to return to standby mode.
PAIRING TO THE CELLULAR PHONE (Not possible while charging the SuperTooth)
Pairing will create a link or connection between the two Bluetooth devices - the SuperTooth kit and your phone.
1. Bring the cellular phone at about 20 cm from the SuperTooth.
2. Turn off the SuperTooth and wait for about 4 seconds.
3. While pressing the Answer Button, turn ON the SuperTooth by sliding the Power Switch to the right. Keep the Answer Button pressed for approximately 10 seconds until you hear a distinctive tone and the Bluetooth indicator LED changes from blinking blue to alternately blinking of red and blue. The SuperTooth is now in pairing mode.
4. While the SuperTooth is at pairing mode, access the Bluetooth menu of your phone. Press Menu > Settings > Bluetooth > My devices > Search new device. The phone will then search for pairable devices until it displays them in the list.
5. Highlight SuperTooth then press Select.
6. Enter PIN “0000” then press Ok. (Wait until “Paired with …“ and “Connected” will be shown briefly.)
7. Press Back as many times as needed to return to standby mode. Pairing is successful if the alternating red/blue lights of Bluetooth Indicator stops and then change to plain blinking blue. Normally, the phone would also show briefly on its display if it’s already paired and connected to SuperTooth or if pairing with it failed.
The SuperTooth kit is now ready to use.
Posted on Mar 13, 2009
SOURCE: Unable to use new h500 headset
The H500 is a monaural headset, thus good for phone calls only, not for listening to stereo music. You haven't specified which Motorola phone you own. Check in its user guide if it is able to handle stereo bluetooth headsets (i.e. if it bears the A2DP and AVRCP bluetooth profiles), which are suitable for music streams. If your phone is able to handle them, go to the mall (or store, or even online), buy one set which suits you better, pair them with your phone and enjoy!
Just my 2 cents... Carlos
Posted on May 23, 2010
Starting with your headset turned off, press and hold the call button for more than 6 seconds, until the indicator light is steadily lit (you'll notice that the light will flash as if the headset was being turned on, but don't release the button at this step). You headset is now in pairing mode. Now, make your phone's bluetooth application search for new devices. After a while, the H500 will appear on the phone screen. If a pairing code (or PIN, or passkey) is requested, enter '0000' (four zeros). You just have to pair any two blueotooth enabled devices once. All subsequent connections between them should be achieved by bringing them both within range, with their bluetooth radios turned on. If they fail to do so, a simple press on the headset's call button should suffice to established the link.
Hope it works for you.
Posted on Jun 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 27, 2010 | Samsung SCH-u340 Cellular Phone
Aug 25, 2010 | Samsung SCH-n150
May 23, 2010 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Apr 05, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
Mar 06, 2009 | Cell Phones
May 20, 2008 | Motorola Mobility H500 Headset
Sep 03, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H500 Wireless Headset
244 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: