- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The default security code for accessing the answering system from another location is 1 2 3. You must use the handset to change the security code. With the phone OFF (not in TALK mode), follow these steps:
1. Press the FLASH/answerer/Call wait button to display ANSWERER REMOTE.
2. Press the *EXIT/TONE button.
3. Enter the new 3-digit security code.
4. Press the *EXIT/TONE button again. The unit announces the new code, pauses, beeps, and then announces the menu options again.
The procedure varies from model to model. Since you neglected to specify the model of your VTech 5.8GHz system I can only suggest you enter it into the search box here to download a copy of the manual.