Question about Samsung LT-P1745 17 in. EDTV-Ready LCD Television
I have a samsung LCD tv and i adjust the brightness levels because my tv is too dark and about 15 - 20 mins later my settings reset and my tv gets really dark... how can i fix the settings so they dont reset every 15 mins??
I had the same problem....... on the actual tv u have to press and hold the volume button and menu button together for about 5 seconds and then on the screen it should say dynamic and that hopefully will sort it for u. Worked for me :)
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
I had the same issue and I have an LED TV. In order to correct it you must go to user menu->system->eco solutions->energy saving and click off. If the problem persists you have to turn the eco sensor off as well. user menu->system->eco solution->eco sensor.
Posted on Jan 26, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2017 | Televison & Video
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Turn on your Samsung monitor (if it isn't already.)
Dec 24, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 174V 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Jan 04, 2010 | Samsung LA37A450 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Apr 13, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
1,156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!