Question about Samsung LT-P1745 17 in. EDTV-Ready LCD Television
I have a samsung LCD tv and i adjust the brightness levels because my tv is too dark and about 15 - 20 mins later my settings reset and my tv gets really dark... how can i fix the settings so they dont reset every 15 mins??
I had the same problem....... on the actual tv u have to press and hold the volume button and menu button together for about 5 seconds and then on the screen it should say dynamic and that hopefully will sort it for u. Worked for me :)
Posted on Mar 29, 2009
I had the same issue and I have an LED TV. In order to correct it you must go to user menu->system->eco solutions->energy saving and click off. If the problem persists you have to turn the eco sensor off as well. user menu->system->eco solution->eco sensor.
Posted on Jan 26, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Turn on your Samsung monitor (if it isn't already.)
Dec 24, 2010 | Samsung SyncMaster 174V 17" Flat Panel LCD...
Jan 04, 2010 | Samsung LA37A450 37 in. HD-Ready LCD TV
Apr 13, 2009 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 23, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 17, 2008 | Samsung SyncMaster 17" TFT LCD Monitor
1,121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!