- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hello 1_ can you save your formation in other phone . 2_that code format your phone for Nokia only 3_ *#7780# if you know your security numbers use it. if you don’t know it use 12345 4_ other numbers *#7370# and the security n ...... and look if the problem is solve it because after this . you have like a new mobile
If you encounter situation like below on your 6670,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6670! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6670phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a NOKIA turns to white screen LCD!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6670 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
but still you have the prob. Contact Re-tailer go to the Cellphone Shop nearby and try to re-program your mobile or Hardware...