A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones). click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Good luck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try opening Windows Media player and see if your unit is recognized there. If it is, just use the drag and drop from your playlists to synchronize your player. If that doesn't work, right click on the Computer icon in the start menu and choose manage. You'll want to go to the removable media section. There are some settings in there that might make it work the way Nextar expects it to. My hunch is that there is some sort of synchronizing software installed (i-Tunes possibly, or something like that) that is taking control of the unit instead of Windows and thus only making it useable through synchronization instead of like a drive being attached.
#1 Insert your ( memory card , flash disk , cellphone , .... ) into your computer. #2 Open up 'My Computer'. You should see it under the list of available drives. #3 Check its contents first to make sure that you have the right drive. #4 In 'My Computer', right-click on the drive and choose 'Format'. #5 Leave all the options as they are and click on 'Start'. This is a non-reversible process so make sure this is what you truly wanted to do in the first place. #6 Once the process is completed, take the memory card out and insert it into your Digital Camera or any other device. Try to browse to it to make sure it works fine now.
A. There are many ways to copy /transfer music to your player. Here¡¦s a common and simple way to do this process using Windows Explorer. Follow the instructions below: -Connect the disk storage (MP3 player) to your computers USB port. If the computer pops up a window asking what do you want windows to do? Click cancel. -Right click on My Computer and click on Explore. A split window will pop up and display the contents and drives on your computer. Look for the drive Removable Disk (E:) [The letter drive may vary depending on your computer] This is your MP3 player. -Next, drop down My Documents and click on the My Music folder. If you store your music files in a different location then find that folder. -Take a file from the My Music folder or where ever you store your music files, click on the music file drag and drop it into the E: Removable Disk on the left of the window. A window will pop up and display the progress of the copying. Repeat the process until your player is full. You have completed the file copy/transfer process!
1. push down the button slider that you see on the side of the mp3 player labeled <mode>. that unlocks it.2. then plug it into the computer, select my computer from the start menu, and click removable disk drive (its usually labeled [E:].) 3. then delete what you need to by right clicking them and selecting delete.
Nextar MA933A – Deleting Playlists
There are a couple of different ways to approach this problem.
You could 1. connect the Nextar to your computer
2. Double-click My Computer
3. Double-click the icon that corresponds to the Nextar – this is going to be different for every computer – some will have an actual Nextar icon, some will display it as USB Mass Storage Device, and others will list it as a Removable Drive – if it is listed as a Removable Drive, you can find the right one by double-clicking each removable drive until it gives you a new window with folders labeled Music, etc.
4. Enter the Music folder and Delete the folder that corresponds to the playlist that you want to delete
If that set of methods fails, or your mp3 player does not allow you to view the contents of the drive: 1.Go to the MSC menu 2.Press MENU button 3.When you see a song displayed in the LCD, press the Play key to pause the song 4.Once song is paused, press the MENU button 5.Select “Delete File,” and select the songs you want to delete 6.Use the Menu left/right keys to toggle between “Yes” delete and “No” don’t delete
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
what you need to do is plug the mp3 into the computer, next open the mp3 player musoc file, then you will have the ability to add or delete songs thwn you will have space to add as many songs as you like