Wont recieve fax
NVRAM init returns all stored parameters in NVRAM to factory default values or to a default
ROM value, depending on the variable, and performs a system reset.
Performing NVRAM init can cause the product to violate local telephone regulations. Reset the
language and country/region after performing NVRAM init.
ENWW Service-mode functions 265
NVRAM init resets the following settings and information:
● All menu settings are reset to factory default values, including fax header and company
● Factory settings such as formatter number, page counts, and factory paper settings are
● All faxes in memory are erased.
● All speed-dials, group-dials, and phone book entries are erased.
● All localization settings, including language and country/region, are reset.
To perform NVRAM init
1. Turn off the product.
2. Press and hold down the * and MENU/ENTER buttons.
3. Continue to hold down the buttons while you turn on the product. Hold the buttons through
the entire power-on sequence.
4. When Permanent Storage Init. appears on the control-panel display, release the
5. When the message Language appears on the control-panel display, set the correct
language and country/region.
6. Allow the product to return to Ready before using the product.
Jul 24, 2007 |
HP LaserJet 3050 All-In-One Printer