Question about Canon S400 InkJet Printer
My canon S400 won't print after I installed new printing cart. light flashes 6 yellow then a green and 6 yellows. Can any one tell me how to fix this problem?
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 21, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 13, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Sep 09, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
May 15, 2009 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 09, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 13, 2009 | Canon i950 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 02, 2008 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
Apr 23, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 01, 2007 | Canon BJC 6100 InkJet Printer
Jan 20, 2014 | Canon S400 InkJet Printer
622 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!