Question about Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
I have a Dell Latitude D620. My CD drive won't appear in My Computer, nor will the box appear when I put in a CD asking me what I want to do.
Check in device manager and see if your drive shows
if it does click and update driver
if not you may need to manually install again
control panel add new hardware then next if your drive shows highlight and next and follow instructions
If prompted to automatically find hardware do so
if this does'nt help please let me know and we try another solution
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2011 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
May 30, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Apr 16, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Jan 14, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Oct 03, 2009 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Jun 16, 2009 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Jan 04, 2009 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
75 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: