Question about Cameras
Coby no longer in business so unless you can get it working again, you are simply out of luck with your issue. Did you try a recovery software to get back what was deleted? How about formatting the memory? At this juncture you have nothing to lose with whatever you try. You might just get lucky.
Posted on Jul 28, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
found that on another site - after I had the same trouble - this software really works - updated the pic frame in no time :)
IT IS an easy fix...uninstall the Picture Viewer that you got from the Disc they gave...Throw it away. Go to www.mscustomercare.com at the top of the keychain section, it says "download".............. THIS version works.
Posted on Feb 02, 2008
Visit this website and re-download the software....you must click yes when prompted to delete previous version....mine worked fine after that....Arenee0000@yahoo.com
Posted on Jun 19, 2008
SOURCE: my digital photo keychain album
My instruction booklet says:
IMPORTANT: The keychain MUST be plugged in and in "update" mode in order for you to open the Photo Viewer progarm. If it is not plugged in, or is in the wrong mode, you will get the following error" No photo viewer is found, program terminated!
2. Once the keychain is plugged in and in "update" mode double click the Photo Viewer icon on your desktop to launch the application. (I wasn't able to double click the Photo Viewer icon at all, so I don't know what else to do). And for the rest of you that are able to double click it, I will give you the instructions.
3. Use Photo Viewer's file manager to browse photos on your computer.
4. Once you select a photo, it will show up in the crop marquee. Put the box over the area that you want to see on your keychain and click the POST button (arrow to the right). This will move your photos to the collection panel.
5. Delete any unwanted photos by selecting the image in the collection panel and clicking the X button from the menu bar.
6. Once you have all photos in the collection panel that you want on your keychain, click the "synchronized" button. At the bottom of your screen, you will see that the status has changed from "idle " to "download" and the black bar will show %complete.
7. Once the download is 100% complete and you get the following message, "photo viewer data synchronized complete", click OK, exit the progam and disconnect the keychain.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the Digital Photo Keychain until the download is complete and you exit the photo viewer software.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
I am not sure about your large frame, but the n1-510 shows up in my computer as a spare drive, but if you read the properties of it there is no free space. You have to double click the nextar icon in my computer to start the software for it and add photos with the software. The reason windows cant copy your pictures using send to is like I said, there is no free space on the nextar, mine shows up 302Kb used 0kb free.
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2018 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Aug 13, 2017 | Computers & Internet
Jul 26, 2010 | Coby Cameras
Jan 29, 2010 | Innovage Shift3 MP3 Player
Dec 29, 2008 | Innovage Shift3 MP3 Player
Dec 16, 2008 | Baby Gear
Jan 03, 2008 | Innovage Mini Flip Phone 1510255
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!