a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Password Was Forgotten ¶ If you forget your Kurio log-in password, you will not be able to get past the lock screen. The only solution is to perform a factory reset. Performing a factory reset will erase everything on the Kurio and return it to exactly how it was when you took it out of the box. To perform a factory reset, unplug the Kurio and turn it off by holding the power button for 5 seconds until the screen displays "Power Off, Shutting Down..." Once the device is off, press and hold the volume down button and power button at the same time until the screen lights up with "KD Interactive." Release the power button, but continue to hold the volume down button until the "DROIDBOOT" screen appears. Then, navigate to the "RECOVERY" option and select it by pressing the power button. This will prompt a new menu, from here select "Wipe Data / Factory Reset." Your Kurio will go through a long restart phase and then welcome you to your new Kurio
You can first try doing what's called doing a Soft Reset. It's the first and preferred method to try as you don't lose any files or settings. Hold the power button until the Nook turns itself off. In most cases that will be twenty seconds or more. Then turn the power back on by holding the power button down for about two seconds. Hopefully this will allow you to complete a normal boot process.
The second and more dramatic way to get a working Nook back is what's called doing a Hard Reset. This process will put your Nook back to "Just Out of the Box" mode. You will lose any files and settings stored internally inside the Nook itself. The good part in all this is it won't touch anything stored externally on your external SD Cards.
To do a Hard Reset
Turn the NOOK off completely.
Hold the Power button and Home (n) buttons. The device will turn on. Continue to hold both buttons until the device shuts off once again (~15-20 seconds).
Turn the device on normally. It will prompt for a factory reset. Press the Home button twice to confirm.
The important part in the above is to be sure you start the Nook via holding down both the power button and the Home (n) buttons at the very same time and keep them both pressed down until the Nook turns itself off.
1. If your Samsung Galaxy S II is frozen, Shut the POWER OFF, take the battery out and put it back again.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Briefly Press and release the Power button
4. A menu will then appears that let you allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock
5. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
6. Quickly Press and release the Power button
7. Select Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO
If the above procedures doesn't work. try this another method:
1. Turn the POWER OFF, pull the battery out and put it back again.
2. Simultaneously press the Volume Up, Home and Power button
3. If the Samsung Symbol appears, release the Power button
4. A Boot Menu will then show, Use the volume up/down to choose and home to select.
Here is how to shut off the demo:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several second until DEMO appears on the display. Release your finger from the SEL button.
2) Using the Volume control knob, turn left or right to turn on/off DEMO.
3) Press and release the SEL button to accept.
Setting the clock:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several seconds until the DEMO shows on the display.
2) Use the right search arrow in the 4-way button just above the SEL to get to the clock hour. Do not use the up or down key.
3) Turn the volume control knob to select the hour.
4) press the right arrow once more to get to the clock minute.
5) Turn the volume control knob to select the minute.
6) When finish, press and release the SEL to accept.