- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you checked your speaker wiring as it could be you have some wires crossed ie: negative feeding the positive side causing the shut down & check the Ohms if at high volume you are trying to drag to many Ohms it will also cause the built in amp to shut down to protect the system dont keep incresing the volume as the strain will do damage
push the volume knob button in and hold it down until the psm menu pops up. your display should read "DIMMER" press the track forward button repeatedly until you get to "EXT IN" and then use the volume knob to select it. then hold down that volume knob button again for 4 to 5 seconds and your done
mine does this too, I have the deck on my boat and on land the deck cuts out when a bass line hits or loud music comes in, cuts out at about 20 on the volume level, however, when on the water and the motor is running, my voltage is up to 14 vdc or so.. At this point, I can crank the deck up to 30-37, and it will scream , doesnt cut out or lose power just rocks. I have heard that kenwood decks are competition stereos and require 14-16vdc, but I have never found any proof of this. One thing you can do is order a battery from summitracing.com that runs higher than 12vdc. But then again im just speculating
Here is how to shut off the demo:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several second until DEMO appears on the display. Release your finger from the SEL button.
2) Using the Volume control knob, turn left or right to turn on/off DEMO.
3) Press and release the SEL button to accept.
Setting the clock:
1) Press and hold the SEL button for several seconds until the DEMO shows on the display.
2) Use the right search arrow in the 4-way button just above the SEL to get to the clock hour. Do not use the up or down key.
3) Turn the volume control knob to select the hour.
4) press the right arrow once more to get to the clock minute.
5) Turn the volume control knob to select the minute.
6) When finish, press and release the SEL to accept.