- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try website 1-800-remotes Factory original.To buy an exact remote.My opinion univeral remotes very problem's matics even u have ur tv codes in the manual,sometimes none of those codes in the manual will work with ur tv model,even there codes for it.
Such a code may or may not exist. If none of the codes listed in your owners manual work (you didn't list a model number so I can't give you specifics)you have 3 options.
1) Contact DishNetwork and see if they have additional codes not listed in the manual.
2) Contact Magnavox and see if the have additional codes to try.
3) Purchase a 3rd party remote that works with both devices.
This player is manufactured by the Funai Corporation for Magnavox. This is a very basic DVD player. After speaking with the Funai
Corporation Support Line, they have no problem giving out region hack
codes for other models they make such as Symphonic, Emerson, as long as
the user understands if you make a mistake and something happens, not
their fault, etc.. For this basic player - No codes exist.