Question about Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
It says that the download was complete, but when I look on the MP$ it says no files found.
Hi, this is the only way I know how to upload videos on it.
1) put in installation disc, and drag the file MTVVideoConverter_Ver18.104.22.168 out to the desktop.
2) Download any video file and convert is to mpg (mpeg).
3) Open the folder and open the file with the camera image that says video.
4) input the file onto the converter and put the output frame size to 160x128 and output frame rate to sports video.
5) When conversion is done, open your mp4 player. Go to the Menu and find settings. In settings go to usb mode and switch to msc,
6) Plug in the usb connected to your player to your computer.
7) Go to start on your computer and open the mp4 player folder there you will see the directories.
8) drag the converted file into the movies directory.
Omg 8 steps?! Haha. I hoped this helped!
This is exactly how I did mines :)
Posted on Dec 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 11, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
May 16, 2010 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Apr 20, 2010 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Jan 05, 2010 | Amazon Kindle 1
May 23, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
May 11, 2009 | Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
Dec 31, 2008 | Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
Dec 04, 2008 | Coby MP-705 Digital Media Player
May 27, 2008 | Coby MP-C7082 Digital Media Player
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!