- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Go to: http://support.asus.com/download/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us, select your laptop model: Notebook > F5 series > F5RL
2) Select your operating system (If you use Windows 7 32-bit version - select Windows Vista 32-bit, if you use Windows 7 64-bit version - select Windows Vista 64-bit, because Windows 7 and Windows Vista normally use the same drivers).
3) Download all the listed drivers one by one.
However, if you want to download all drivers automatically - install a free driver updater software, e.g. http://www.innovative-sol.com/drivermax/index.htm - let it scan and update all your missing drivers.
P.S. If this helped you to solve the problem (or at least brought some clarification) - rate this solution with 4 thumbs up! But before you would give a negative rating - post a comment, so I could improve my solution to satisfy your needs. Thank you!
install your driver for webcam. check it into http://support.asus.com choose for your laptop ASUS A3H and choose your driver webcam download it install it restart it and you can see your webcam will be work. open your windows explorer and see that bottom line "USB Video"
1. Restart your Eee PC. 2. Press F2 while booting (to enter BIOS sittings) 3. Go to "advanced" tab (by pressing right arrow) 4. Select "Onboard Device Configuration" (by pressing down arrow) 5. From there you can find if "Onboard Camera" is enabled or not. 6. If not, just press enter to pick "Enabled"