Question about Televison & Video
I'm using chunghop rm-133e .. i need the code please help...
I could not find the code, but here is a solution that should work. Please give me good rating
1. Manually switch on the TV set, and aim the remote control at the TV set, as shown in the figure:
2. Hold the "SET" key until the indicator light illuminates.
3. Repeat to press the "VOLUME +" key and see whether a volume symbol appears on the TV screen.
4. Upon appearance of the volume symbol, press the "SET" key immediately, and then the
indicator light goes out.Setting is finished.
5. Test whether the keys on the remote control function well; If keying does not work, reset from Step 2.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2011 | JVC Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Mar 22, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 31, 2008 | Televison & Video
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!