- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here are the directions to use iTunes on your phone:
1. Install iTunes on you computer. Download here: http://tiny.cc/yAtMV
2 Connect your phone with your computer. (Your phone icon will be shown in
left side of iTtunes.)
3. Then import your music into your iTunes.
4. Go to file > make a new play list. A new play list will be
it or hit the "+" button at the bottom left side.
5. Chose your song and drag it into this play list.
6. When you are finish with choosing and dropping your song, drag your play
into you phone icon.
7. Transfer will start automatically wait until it is finish importing the
into your phone.(look on top - it will say mobile phone is updated OK to
8. Now disconnect your phone safely. There you are! Enjoy.
If this information was helpful, please give me a big thumbs-up when you
rate my answer. Thank you.
Motorola V3i plays song using itunes. You need to import song into your itune library in your PC and the steps are as follows. 1. Run Itunes in your PC. 2. Attach your V3i mobile to the PC using the supplies USB cable . 3. Then a message will come "do you want the itune enabled phone syncronise with itune library" click yes. 4 Your V3i will appear as Formula6 in the left side menu bar of the . Simply select your favourite song and drag it to the "formula6". If you click "Formula6" you will find all the songs in your V3i. Just clik and delete any song from V3i if you want.
can u temme can v add ne kinda fm radio software in motorla v3i as motorola w230 cums with fm... so can v add ne kinda software in our v3i phone... if yes temme the site plz...