- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Let's say you cannot open JPG pics. This is what you have to do.
1) In explorer (My Computer), click Tools > Folder Options.
2) In the dialog box, click 'File Types' tab.
3) Scroll down until you see the JPG extension.
4) Select it and click 'Change' button below.
5) Select a program you want to use to open JPG files. (Windows Picture and Fax Viewer is the default program: You can select it.)
6) Click OK button.
7) If you have trouble opening other graphic types (BMP, GIF, PNG etc.) look for those extensions and repeat steps 4 to 6.
8) Click 'OK' button to close Folder Options dialog.