Question about Sony Network Walkman NW-E005 MP3 Player
I have a sony walkman and i want to delete some songs,i've been trying to do it but i don't how so please i need your help.
Connect your walkman to your computer and then on the left side u should see WALKMAN there click on it and then u should see Click Here in blue do that scroll down though your songs right click on the songs u want delete u should see that option and there u go you've just deleted a song on your walkman
P.S. u need 2 b on windows media player when u plug in your walkman if u still have problems my
email i firstname.lastname@example.org br the way i'm only 12
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Wanting to know how to delete songs off my walkman
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Plug the MP3 player into the USB port. Open Windows Media Player, which will recognize that the device is plugged in and register under the "Sync" tab at the top.
2. Click on the "Sync" tab and and the library that is on your MP3 player will be displayed.
3. You can select individual songs or albums for deletion. Simply right click on the song or album to be deleted and scroll down to the "Delete" option.
4. After selecting "Delete," another window will come up which says "Are you sure you want to delete [title of song]?" There are two options at this point--you can delete from the library only or from the library and your computer. Select the one or the other and click
"OK." The song will be deleted. The change will be displayed within the library onscreen.
5. When you unplug the player from the port, the library will adjust the files to reflect the change. The player will say "configuring library" or some other message to that effect. Once this has finished, the main screen will be displayed. Depending on the model of the MP3 player, there may be a message stating "library updated."
Posted on Oct 07, 2009
You can delete songs through installing supplied software CD (Sonic Stage) in computer, that software has ability to upload or delete songs in Sony MP3 players.
Posted on Dec 05, 2009
You have to use Windows to delete songs off of the player. If using content transfer you just select the music folder and check the boxes of everything you don't want and then press delete. If using Windows Media Player 11, go to the sync tab and select your walkman. Delete anything you don't want.
Another option is to format the entire thing but that will erase everything that is on there.
Posted on Apr 11, 2010
All support for the NWZ-S616F is on next page:
Songs can be deleted in windows explorer or in the software windows media player or the media manager software.
Posted on May 14, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2014 | Sony Network Walkman NWZ-S545 Digital...
Feb 19, 2010 | Sony Network Walkman NWZ-S545 Digital...
May 06, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-S616F MP3 Player
Mar 14, 2009 | Sony Walkman NWZ-B103F MP3 Player
Dec 02, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E005 MP3 Player
Aug 21, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-A1200 MP3 Player
Nov 09, 2015 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E005 MP3 Player
6,667 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: