Question about Nextar MA933A MP3 Player
It would turn on but when i disconnect it from the computer it goes off and then i press the power button and it would not come on so i would like to no whats wrong with it
Right now im losing my mind as well please let me know if you finde out how to download songs on this mp3 im ready to return it.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2011 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
Jan 12, 2011 | Kobian HS-3245 MP3 Player
Dec 31, 2010 | Sylvania Audio Players & Recorders
First try and reset the player.
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
If that does not work try this,
Remove the battery - Power cycle the player
1. Connect the device to the PC.
2. Leave the device connected for about 2 minutes.
Turn on the device
1. Disconnect the player from the PC.
2. Insert a fresh AAA battery into the player.
3. Turn on the player.
STEP 1 - Connect the device to the
1. Remove the battery from the player's battery compartment.
2. Put the hold/lock switch to lock.
3. Plug in your device to the computer.
STEP 2 - Format the device
1. Double-click My Computer.
2. Right-click on the player, which might show up as a Removable Drive, select Format.
3. Click Start.
4. Click OK when a "Format Complete" dialog appears.
5. Click Close.
Nov 12, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Feb 07, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Feb 02, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jan 23, 2008 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Nov 24, 2005 | Motorola Mobility M25 MP3 Player
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: