- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I got the same thing on my computer when I put the disc in. Really I didnt even need to load it in my computer. I use MP3 rocket pro and load all my songs syncin them with windows media player. I also did not see the battery icon flashing but I left it plugged into the computer and let it charge a while. When you turn the power on ant the top of the mp3 player turn power on and press power button on the keypad on front surface of mp3 player. It is the bottom button at 6 oclock try that and see what happens. Make sure to hold button in for a couple seconds.
First try and reset the player. 1. Press and hold thePower/Menubutton
for approximately 20 seconds. 2. Release thePower/Menubutton. 3. Press thePower/Menubutton
again to turn on the player. If that does not work try this, Remove the battery
- Power cycle the player 1. Connect the device to the PC. 2. Leave the device connected for about 2 minutes. Turn on the device 1. Disconnect the player from the PC. 2. Insert a fresh AAA battery into the player. 3. Turn on the player.
STEP 1 - Connect the device to the
computer 1. Remove the battery from the player's battery
compartment. 2. Put the hold/lock switch to lock. 3. Plug in your device to the computer.
STEP 2 - Format the device 1. Double-clickMy
Computer. 2. Right-click on the player, which might show up
as a Removable Drive, selectFormat. 3. ClickStart. 4. ClickOKwhen a "Format Complete" dialog appears. 5. ClickClose.
Re-seat the battery. You can pull the battery and re-seat it in place.
Have you tried all the normal stuff? Hook up the player on the rear of the computer these ports on the rear are more suited for power requirements of charging devices. Next do you have the right USB cable for the player, many may fit but they are not all alike. Have you tried to reseat the battery?
Then try all this.
Reset the device.
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu button.
3. Press the Power/Menu button again to turn on the player.
Then you can do what is called a power cycle.
Remove the battery.
1. Connect the device to the PC.
2. Leave the device connected for about 2 minutes.
The m25 will not power on if LOCK/UNLOCK is in the locked position. If you press the POWER button, a padlock will appear on the LCD to remind you that the unit is locked. Confirm that the LOCK/UNLOCK switch is not in the locked position and press POWER to turn it on. If nothing happens after pressing the POWER button, the battery is probably discharged.