Question about Insignia IS 20" TV040919 TV
Found this bit of info online:
PROBLEM: Tried “Search Method” and still could not find a working code.
SOLUTION: Try the “Search Method” again after clearing out the device key as follows: Press and hold SETUP until device key blinks twice, then release. Next enter 9 - 9 - 2.Then press and release the device key to be cleared twice.
And then I'm assuming you already have the instructions for searching for codes, but I'll post here anyway.
1. Turn on your TV.
2. On the remote control, press TV once; it will blink once.Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice, then release SETUP.
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The TV key will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and slowly alternate between pressing PWR and TV.
Stop when the TV turns off.
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
5. Press SETUP once to lock in the code.The TV key will blink twice.
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps 1 through 5, but substitute the appropriate key (e.g., AUX, DVD, AUD, or CBL) for the device you are searching for
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2015 | Insignia NS-30HTV 30" TV
Nov 14, 2011 | Recoton Advent Advent Q1435A TV
Oct 08, 2011 | Insignia IS 20" TV040919 TV
Dec 13, 2010 | Insignia NS-24 TV TV
Apr 14, 2010 | Insignia IS 20" TV040919 TV
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: