Question about GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Cannot get my gpx mp3 player to link to pc.model # ml648b.tried several things. Bad usb cord?
1. Connect your ML648B to your computer with Windows XP or later.
2. By default your computer will recognize ML648B as GPX MTP Device. (Wait for few seconds to a minute allowing your Windows computer to recognize and install necessary drivers for the device for first time as MTP Device.)
3. Press the POWER button from top of your ML648B, to change it to USB mode connection. You will also see USB on the screen of ML648B. (Wait for few seconds to a minute allowing your Windows computer to recognize and install necessary drivers for the device for first time as USB device.)
4. ML648B will now mount 2 drives, one as Tools (as CD-Drive) and second as Removable Disk (Drive) – under My Computer on your Windows Desktop.
5. Double click & open Tools, and run Setup.exe to start installing Video Conversion Software tool.
6. Select defaults options and finish the installation by clicking on Close or Finish.
7. If asked, click on Continue Anyway on Windows XP or Install this driver software anyway on Windows Vista.
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 23, 2010 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
May 25, 2010 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Dec 10, 2009 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Jul 04, 2009 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Jan 29, 2009 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Jan 07, 2009 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Jan 05, 2009 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Dec 30, 2008 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Dec 18, 2008 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Oct 12, 2010 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: