- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first insert your card to computer, use card reader your card will show as removable disk
if the card was show, open windows explorer, search music that you wan to download to card
select the music file that you want to insert to card
right at file that you select then click copy
after that go to removable disk drive, open it, open the folder music/sound
at that folder right click and click at paste
and you done the process download from computer to card
eject your card from your computer
insert your card to the phone and you canplay music at your phone
1) Copy the music files (.mp3, .ogg, .wmv) to the memory card into the music folder. 2) Insert the card in the phone. 3) If the files don't appear search for a refresh button into your music software or wait for a while.
All right, the following section will show you the best way to help you with the download and conversion.
Download: 1. Download, install and launch Video Download Studio from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music. 2. Click” add URL” button to paste the URL of the video you want to download. ( or you can play the video on dailymotion and click “auto capture”, Video Download Studio will automatically capture and download the video for you.) 3. Download details will showed on the working window.
Convert: 1. Click” convert” button on the top, you will switch to convert interface. 2. Click ”add” button to load your videos to Video Download Studio 3. Click” profile” drop-down list to select MP4 format. 4. Click” convert” button on the bottom, you will get MP4 format video in seconds. As you can see, these simplest steps enable you to convert video. Join in and do it yourself, you will get a lot of fun.get it from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music
It's Damage already, buy a new one. For this effort you have take, its no longer to use. I have the same MICROSD of yours, and its keeps telling format then you it don't. And then I try to another its all the same.
There are several ways to transfer music into your memory card. Please read the options below:
1. Main thing to do, download music to your computer using a program (i.e. Lime Wire) 2. Save the downloaded music to your computer where you can easily find it. 3. You need a USB card reader where you can insert your memory card. 4. Insert the USB card reader while the memory card is inside of it. 5. Make sure that the computer will recognize your memory card and verify the drive letter that will be assigned to it. (i.e. D:) 6. Locate the music and then right-click on it and then select Send To. 7. Select the drive letter of your memory card (D:) and the music will be transferred to it.
*Another thing* 1. Open the driver letter (D:) assigned to your memory card by double-clicking it. 2. Highlight all the music that you would like to transfer. 3. Place the mouse pointer to the selected music and hold down the left-click button of the mouse and then drag it over to the memory card.