- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account
If you have Parental Controls turned on, but cannot remember your PIN, you will be prompted to select and answer a secret question that will allow you to change your PIN in the "Game Settings and PIN" menu
If you no longer remember your PIN, nor the answer to your secret question, then you will need to contact Nintendo Consumer Service for assistance. To acces and change the parental control settings you SHOULD:
Access the Wii System Settings
Click on the blue arrow to reach the Wii System Settings 2 menu options.
Choose "Parental Controls" and select "Yes."
Enter the 4-digit PIN and select OK. If you have forgotten the PIN, select " I forgot" to answer the secret question. (Answers to the secret question are case sensitive.) You will now be in the Parental Controls menu, and can change the following items:
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu 2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see "Parental Controls" 3. Say "Yes" to "Change Parental Controls?" 4. Click on "I forgot" when it asks you to enter your pin 5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on "I forgot" again 6. The screen will read "If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the customer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key."7. Instead of calling the phone number, enter the key into the confirmation key box on http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.wsgi
8. Click Get reset code
9. Enter code on the next screen.
Ok, when you go to enter the pin number, click "I Forgot" twice. After that, you'll see some random numbers. Write it down or something. Remember that number. Then, go to this website: http://wii.marcansoft.com/parental.psp Enter the number in the Confirmation Number box. Then, enter the date in the second box. Click Get Reset Code. Remember that number. Then, when you go to enter the pin number, enter the number the website gave you. The rest is self-explanatory.
1. Turn on your Wii console and go into the Wii Options Menu 2. Click on Wii Settings and click the right arrow until you see “Parental Controls” 3. Say “Yes” to “Change Parental Controls?” 4. Click on “I forgot” when it asks you to enter your pin 5. It will ask you for your secret question, click on “I forgot” again 6. The screen will read “If you have forgotten both your PIN and secret question, call the consumer service number listed in the Wii Operations Manual and provide the confirmation number below. You will be issued a master key.” 7. Call Nintendo at 1-800-255-3700 and give them the confirmation code listed on the screen. They will give you a new Master key to enter on the next screen. 8. The PIN is now reset/disabled