Question about Casio Exilim EX-Z120 Digital Camera
I get great pics in the camera, but my computer is not recognizing the camera...frustrating!
1) Create a new folder on your Desktop or in your Pictures folder. This is where you will copy your photo files.
2) Click on File, then New Finder window. Size these finder windows so you can see both of them at the same time. In the second window, go to your computer, and then to the drive that represents the memory card in your camera.
3) Drag and drop to copy the files from the camera's memory card Finder window to the new folder Finder window, dropping the files into the new folder on your computer's hard drive.
4) Use command+tab to change back to iPhoto. Cancel from the import warning window. In iPhoto click on File then Import to Library
5) In the import dialog tell iPhoto to move the photos (not to import them in their current location) so that iPhoto puts the photos in the same place it put your other photos when it imported them directly from the camera.
If you can't do all of these steps, tell me how far you got, and what happened and we can take it from there.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2012 | Casio Exilim EX-Z120 Digital Camera
Jul 13, 2009 | Casio Exilim EX-Z120 Digital Camera
Apr 10, 2009 | Casio Exilim EX-Z120 Digital Camera
Jul 10, 2008 | Casio Exilim EX-Z120 Digital Camera
Jun 22, 2008 | Casio EX-V8 Digital Camera
Nov 18, 2007 | Casio EXILIM ZOOM EX-Z60 Digital Camera
Jul 08, 2007 | Casio Exilim EX-Z120 Digital Camera
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!