- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yes a bad solenoid will shut it down if you put power direct to the solenoid and it still doesn't operate its bad with a grinder grind the tip off while your waiting for the new one just make sure you bring down to idle for a few min before shutting it off it a anti back fire solenoid
try this, it should work for the samsung sgh-a137. First insert the T-Moble SIM in phone, at WRONG CARD screen ENTER on the keypad *2767*3855# (wait 10-15 seconds) phone will reboot(restart) When phone completes reboot ENTER *7465625*638*00000000*00000000# NEXT ENTER #7465625*638*00000000# AND THEN *#7465625# to check the locks....all locks are inactive...these are all the locks... network lock - inactive subset lock - inactive sp lock - inactive cp lock - inactive sim lock - inactive activa lock - inactive phone lock - inactive auto network - inactive auto subset lock - inactive auto sp lock - inactive auto cp lock - inactive
The Calculator has a feature that takes it into standby after a certain delay of inactivity. Possible values of the delay are 1 min, 3 min, 5 min, 10 min, and 30 min. In view of this, your 3 sec value seems too short. I suspect that the batteries are depleted.
In OS 2.x, press 5: Settings & status, then 3:Handheld Setup. Look for drop down box to the right of Power Standby, and select a longer delay.
Setting Auto Off (units with timer only)
On models with a glass carafe, the auto off can be set to shut the coffee machine off from 1 - 5
hours after the brew cycle is complete. The factory setting is 2 hours. On models with a thermal
carafe, the coffee machine shuts off after 20 minutes.
Note : On models without a timer the coffee machine must be turned off manually. It
will not automatically shut off.
• Press the prog button (o), immediately followed by the h/min button (n).
• The display will show the time setting.
• Press the h/min button in steps to set the auto off time.
• Press the prog button to confirm the setting.
A. Turn on phone with full battery and non-T-Mobile SIM in place. Allow phone to completely boot up to Wrong SIM screen.
B. Enter from Wrong SIM Screen
*#7465625# to confirm lock status
C. Scroll through Interrogate Screen
1. Network lock - Active (this is the one you'll be deactivating) 2. Subset lock - inactive 3. SP lock - inactive 4. CP lock - inactive 5. SIM Card lock - inactive 6. Activa lock - inactive 7. Auto network lock - inactive 8. Auto subset lock - inactive 9. Auto SP lock - inactive 10. Auto CP lock - inactive 11. Auto SIM Card lock - inactive 12. Phone lock - inactive
D. Push "C" button under navigation button to clear Interrogate screen back to Wrong SIM screen
E. From the Wrong SIM screen enter the following:
*7465625*638*00000000*00000000# Those are two series of eight zeros. The phone will not show the zeros but will show dashes in their place.
Phone may make a small tone and at the bottom of the screen it will read "Network Personalized" or perhaps "Network Already Personalized"
F. Now input the following from whatever screen shows up:
#7465625*638*00000000# (again this is a series of eightzeros)
Phone may make small tone and will read "Network Lock Deactivated"
G. Turn off phone H. Re-start the handset and allow it to reboot. J. Enter from Standby Screen
*#7465625# to confirm lock removal status
K. Scroll through Interrogate Screen
1. Network lock - inactive (note that this lock is now inactive) 2. Subset lock - inactive 3. SP lock - inactive 4. CP lock - inactive 5. SIM Card lock - inactive 6. Activa lock - inactive 7. Auto network lock - inactive 8. Auto subset lock - inactive 9. Auto SP lock - inactive 10. Auto CP lock - inactive 11. Auto SIM Card lock - inactive 12. Phone lock - inactive
That's it. Your phone is ready to accept SIM cards from just about any GSM mobile telephone service provider in the world.
If you received a "wrong password" message you will need to insert a working SIM and reset the password to the default 8 zeroes "00000000". After that you may try this process again and it should work.