I had the same problem when i first my 2gb memory card. It would not let me access the memory card at all through the phone. Instead i put the memory card into a card reader and put it in the computer and reformatted the entire card after that it then worked in my phone and it is a 2gig and ive got loads of songs on it and photos and still got plenty of space left. Hope it helpsx
See there can be 2 reasons. firstly that your memory card is not in the good state anymore. secondly, this cell supports upto 2 gb memory card.so you should not go with 2gb i.e it's max. capacity, instead u go for 1 gb card.it wont create any problem. you should not use the memory card of the max. capacity which ur mobile supports as most of the times it creates problems like this and even keeps on hanging frequently.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, I don't think this is possible with object push. (I think you want to transfer files from your PC?). You can however explore your PC from your phone, select the file and transfer it to your phone. If the sdCard is in your phone you will be asked where to save the file (on the phone or on the external memory).
THIS WILL MAKE YOU LOOSE ALL FILES!!!
Take the memorycard out of the phone and,
put it in a computer.Use filesystem FAT-32
to reformat your memorycard.
Now the card will work again!
No password, No files will be left after a
This is your solution! Please vote!
Hi, guys! Allyou have to do is to format you Micro SD from YOUR OWN mobile phone Lg KF 600, then it will make it according to it's own needs after that you will be able to connect it with USb (like hard drive & NOT sync!!) and to put all you want. That's all.))
I have successfully install some applications on LG KF600.
0. Install application - LG Mobile Sync (to verify the driver in Control panel- system- Hardwave Device- Modem- LGXXX). If it did not show up, well it is normal. You may need to restart PC after installaion.
1. Select the USB conection (for LG KF600) from the connectivity option
2. Connect USB cable (connect to PC first) from PC to USB port of LG KF600.
NOte : your will see "portable disk" on your phone.
If you did not see it. Please stop.
3.Check My computer (from PC). Is there any NEW Removeable device appear ? Unplug and plug again from the phone and you will see it.
4. In your Removealbe device (phone), you will see 5 folder (actualy from Phone -My Stuff )
5.Copy files from PC to desired folder (phone).
Does anyone know where to get the english dictionary for LG KF600 ?