Question about Fujitsu fi-5650C Path-Through Scanner
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try to scan by using the quick menu as I described below:
Check for the ScanSnap Manager icon on the taskbar.
Right click the mouse button over that ScanSnap Manager icon.
Select “Scan Button Settings” from the Right-Click Menu.
Select the “Use Quick Menu” check box (it must be checked).
Load the document in the ScanSnap which you want to scan.
Pres the “scan” button on the ScanSnap.
Click the “Scan to folder” icon in the quick menu when scanning is completed.
The “Scan to Folder” dialog box appears.
Check the scanned image in the “Scan to Folder” dialog box.
By clicking save buton, save the scanned data in a specified folder which you select chancing the filename as you want.
Hope this helps.
If you would like to vote for the answer, this will help the others to see the similar problems solved and also will be a satisfaction factor for me to continue helping you.
All the best.
Posted on Apr 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 13, 2015 | HP Deskjet 3510 e-All-in-One Printer
Jul 14, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 02, 2011 | Canon DR-2050C Path-Through Scanner
Dec 07, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
May 19, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX6600 All-In-One InkJet...
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 28, 2009 | HP ScanJet 2400 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 12, 2008 | Fujitsu fi-5650C Path-Through Scanner
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: